Thursday 26 April 2018

THOM THE WORLD POET: The Daily Poem

Rob Ayling, yer Gonzo Grande Fromage, writes:

"Thom the World poet is an old mate of mine from way back in my history. Even pre-dating Voiceprint, when I was running "Otter Songs" and Thom's poetry tapes and guest appearances with Daevid Allen, Gilli Smyth and Mother Gong are well known and highly regarded. It just felt right to include a daily poem from Thom on our Gonzo blog and when I approached him to do so, he replied within seconds!!! Thom is a great talent and just wants to spread poetry, light and positive energy across the globe. If we at Gonzo can help him do that - why not?


"IT IS NOT A LIE IF YOU BELIEVE IT!"
Age of false.Advertising.Seduction.Deception
How can we best learn this?(to re-verse it?
My philosophy Professor gave us 100% at the start of his course
and our own actions would reduce our perfection by free will
Most of us chose selective attendance to claim our freedom elsewhere
My Industrial Law Professor came up to me to share i had come second in the Faculty
But i was standing dressed in colors on a ladder in the City Square denouncing the University Wizard @the time
and told him to "Go Away!I am working here!".My Faculty Advisor suggested
i do not seek Tutorship at the University,as the University had a poor reputation
and all advancement would be stalemated.My friends still teach there.
My best friend never went to class.He "swotted"the night before and won.
I studied assiduously and barely made it through .My best marks were when in a Law exam
a girl stood up on the desk ,took off all her clothes and shouted-'DOWN WITH EXAMS!"(and clothes!

They gave us all passes due to the "shock factor".I do not need to cheat.All of this is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.