Saturday 20 October 2012

WAYHAY!

Once again I have stolen an entire Helen McCookerybook blog posting, but she is the only person I have come across who uses "Wayhay!" as an expletive. OK She spells it differently to me, but we can't have everything....

There's nothing on telly. I have left Eastenders in the front room to shout to itself for a while. It doesn't need me: it can survive perfectly well on its own without anyone to watch or listen.
Here is a pic of the box of CDs- wahey! I'm numbering them and signing them. there will be no number 13 unless someone specifically asks for it.

A sample track is here http://soundcloud.com/search?q%5Bfulltext%5D=mccookerybook
And also.. Helen and the Horns support The Daintees at The Borderline in London on Friday 9th November. Reverbnation won't let me add the gig to the list for some reason.
Chocolate time. I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.