Monday 30 July 2012

EXPLAINING MY CONCEPTUAL FOLK CLUB

Yesterday, as I always do, I did my Sunday notifications for the Gonzo Daily in rhyme, but I tried something different. I did them to be sung. However, my internet access was limited, and I was not able to do what I should do, and post a video of the tune. So, I am afraid that my conceptual Gonzo Folk Club probably didn't work as well as it should have done.

But, better late than never. First, check this out:



and now try and sing the following lines of doggerel to it...

So what have we got here to start off today?
Its the rock and roll Marquis who lives in LA
the songs make you dance, (or at least tap your feet)
and the name of the album is 'Carnably Street'
Too-ra-loo Too-ra-lee
We've got Michael Des Barres here in Gonzo Daily..
http://gonzo-multimedia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/album-review-michael-des-barres-band.html

I think that actually works rather well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.